Thursday, April 22, 2010

Final Portfolio Example

Time is winding down and I need to start working on my final portfolio. Our teacher gave us examples of some portfolios of previous years to show us what she expects. One example was from a student named Meredith who observed a music venue in Muncie, Indiana called "The Living Room." Based on her portfolio, I now better understand what to do for my final paper. What I plan on doing is dividing it into maybe 10 or so segments, talking about different things involving Rita's, frozen custard, etc. in a way that's easy to read and organized. I believe that this is the best way to complete my project, and this can be seen in Meredith's portfolio. She used Scribd to display her documents, but I don't think I need that, because it's simply a lot easier to write it on my website itself, As long as I divide the sections, each page shouldn't be too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment